Hasan's Blog For Bush

A blog dedicated to help re-elect the President at any cost.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Liberal Hate Speech

On my way to class I walked past a poster that said President Bush mislead the country into invading Iraq. What an awful thing to say! The American Left has gone mad with rage and completely irresponsible. I am sick and tired of the left wing intolerance in academia. I felt really oppressed when I saw that mean-spirited poster. Liberals claim to support diversity, but they want to destroy anyone that disagrees with them. America's universities and colleges need to open themselves to great conservative thinkers such as Ann Coulter, Ben Shapiro and Michele Malkin, courageous scholars willing to take on the leftist establishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home