Hasan's Blog For Bush

A blog dedicated to help re-elect the President at any cost.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Best Day Of My Life

Today I got an e-mail that changed everything. When I woke up this morning I saw I had a message from the 43rd President of the US himself, George W. Bush. I wondered why me of all people would be singled out to be contacted by such a righteous and wise man. At first I thought it was because the President wanted to thank me for all my hard work I had put into the war on terror (I call the local police frequently to inform them when foreigners move into the neighborhood), but I checked the subject and it looks like Bush was just asking for money to help combat John Kerry's lies. John Kerry has all of Hollywood, the media & Old Europe supporting him (and probably Al Qeada too), so I donated my first born son. I hope they use him well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home